It was a pleasure to confirm Stadium Editor returns, with huge improvements. Also, 2nd divisions for the first time. AND licensed managers— Adam Bhatti (@Adam_Bhatti) 5. Juli 2014
Other new features include the addition of the coaches to teams, new dynamic lighting as well as news on career modes and commentators.
New PES 2015 Features From Gamerland InterviewThis is an overview over the announcements made by Adam Bhatti today.
- ML + BAL modes will be improved, mostly the transfers
- There will be coaches in the game, some licensed, which will have an impact on how their teams play
- 2nd divisions will be included in PES 2015 for the first time, so far confirmed are the English, French, Italian and Spanish 2nd divisions (no details on licensed / unlicensed given yet)
- Licensed teams and stadiums will be announced later this year
- Dynamic lighting will be in the game and make an impact especially on evening matches
- Fabio Caressa will be the commentator for the Italian PES 2015 version